* The LiquidNano Liquid Glass Screen Protector has been specifically designed to protect Mobile Device Glass.
* This best in class coating is based on a super durable, eco-friendly, silica dioxide (Si02) based protective smart coating that replaces the need for a traditional tempered glass device screen protector.
* Compatible with all mobile device screens LiquidNano Liquid Glass Screen Protector can help minimize scratches and screen-breaks due to those unforeseen drops.
* Designed, engineered and formulated in Germany, the LiquidNano Liquid Glass Screen Protector utilizes the most advanced Nano-technology available today to delivery optimal protection and performance for mobile devices.
* This easy to apply wipe-on coating creates a bonded protective layer that increases mobile device glass hardness up to 9H.
LiquidNano Product Claims
· Designed for mobile device screens.
· Completely invisible once applied.
· Easy wipe-on DIY application.
· Extremely scratch & shatter resistant.
· Increases screen strength to 9h hardness.
· Compatible with all mobile devices.
· Blocks 80% y wave radiation.
· Eco-friendly non-toxic formula.
· Lasts up to 2 years
· With a $200 NZD Screen Protection Replacement Guarantee.
LiquidNano Package Contents
* 1 X Cleaner Wipe
* 1 X Nano Coating Wipe
* 1 X Microfiber Cloth
* 1 X Instruction & Warranty Insert.
LiquidNano Product Application Instructions
Pre-cleaning Device Screen
STEP 1 - THOROUGHLY CLEAN THE DEVICE SCREEN WITH THE CLEANER WIPE.
STEP 2 - ALLOW DEVICE SCREEN TO FULLY DRY.
STEP 3 - REMOVE ALL TRACES OF CLEANER RESIDUE BY BUFFING THE GLASS WITH THE MICROFIBER CLOTH.
PLEASE NOTE: THAT ANY CLEANER RESIDUE LEFT ON THE SCREEN WILL ADVERSELY AFFECT THE ABILITY OF THE NANO COATING TO BOND TO IT.
Applying the Nano Coating
STEP 1 - USE THE NANO COATING WIPE IN A CIRCULAR MOTION TO APPLY THE NANO COATING OVER THE ENTIRE SURFACE OF YOUR DEVICE SCREEN.
STEP 2 - ALLOW THE SCREEN SURFACE TO DRY FOR AT LEAST 30 MINUTES.
WHEN FULLY DRY A RESIDUE WILL BE VISIBLE ON THE DEVICE SCREEN.
STEP 3 - USE THE MICROFIBER CLOTH TO COMPLETELY REMOVE THE EXCESS NANO COATING RESIDUE.
THE DEVICE IS NOW READY TO USE.
PLEASE NOTE: FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS AND TO ALLOW MAXIMUM DRYING & CURING TIME, IT IS RECOMMENDED TO APPLY LIQUIDNANO LIQUID GLASS SCREEN PROTECTOR LAST THING AT NIGHT AND COMPLETE STEP 3 IN THE MORNING.
Following the application of LiquidNano Liquid Glass Screen Protector, customers may notice that some minor scratching appears on their device. Please do not be concerned as this scratching is in a layer of excess liquid glass remaining on the device screen after application. This scratching is easily buffed off using the microfiber cloth supplied. The device screen remains protected by the Nano surface layer at all times.
Screen Protection Replacement Guarantee
LiquidNano Liquid Glass Screen Protector (Blue Pack) comes with a $200 NZD Screen Protection Replacement Guarantee.
Within each pack, there is an insert containing application instructions and at the bottom of this insert is a Warranty Activation PIN.
In order to activate this Warranty, the customer must download the Asfalis Warranty Solutions registration App to register and confirm that their device screen is intact and working at the time of registration.
Device Registration Process
STEP 1 - GO TO THE WEB ADDRESS
STEP 2 - WHEN PROMPTED ENTER THE WARRANTY ACTIVATION PIN PRINTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE INSERT
FOR DEMO PURPOSES USE:
(NZD $200) 8946 3123 1234 1234
STEP 3 - IF PIN IS VALID THEN CUSTOMER WILL BE DIVERTED TO THE RELEVANT PAGE FOR THAT PRODUCT AND WARRANTY LEVEL.
STEP 4 - FOLLOW ONSCREEN INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD EITHER THE IOS OR ANDROID REGISTRATION APP AS APPROPRIATE.
STEP 5 - ONCE INSTALLED FOLLOW THE APP INSTRUCTIONS TO TEST AND REGISTER DEVICE.
PLEASE NOTE: CUSTOMER MUST REGISTER WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE AS FAILURE TO DO SO WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
WARRANTY IS VALID FOR 12-MONTHS FROM PURCHASE DATE.
iOS APP DEMO VIDEO
ANDROID APP DEMO VIDEO
Upon successful registration customer will receive an email from Asfalis Warranty Solutions confirming customers’ registration status, full details of Claim Process and full Warranty Terms & Conditions.